Most common question asked to our support team is How can I find the correct bra cup size? How can I determine cup size of a bra? How to determine correct bra size? Is it mentioned on the bra? So, we gathered all details to “find the correct bra cup size” in this article.
Sometimes there’s no cup size. Cup sizes refers to the underwire size which is labeled on one of the ends of the underwire in a code the manufacturer can understand. If it’s a non-wire bralette there is no need for a cup size and it will just be S, M, L or 34, 36 etc instead of 36B. A soft cup bra is made of stretch fabric so it will accommodate a few cup sizes. It is for casual style and provides less support than an underwire bra.
Here’s how to determine correct bra cup size
Estimating Bra Band
- The tape ought to be level and cozy
- Round the number acquired, to the closest entire number. In the event that the number is even, include 4 inches. On the off chance that it’s odd, include 5
- The whole of this computation is your band estimate
Example: 29.8 will round off to 30 Band estimate – 30 + 4 = 34
Estimating Bra Cups
- Wrap the tape around the fullest piece of your bust
- Make beyond any doubt it’s not very tight or too free and with no falls or contorts
- Round off the number to the closest entire number
- Now, subtract the band estimate figured before from the bust estimation
Example: Bust = 37 inches, Band = 34 inches, 37 – 34 = 3 inches. That is a 34C!
If the distinction amongst band and bust estimation is 1 then your container measure is An, if the distinction is 2 then the glass size will be B so on and so forward
Customers revealed on “ Correct Bra Cup Size ”
Customer said, “Usually, the label says 34A, (or B, C, D etc.) instead of just “34”, so that would give you the cup size. On used bras this is often hard to tell, since that label does wear off after washing a few times.”
Customer said, “The size of a bra is given in 2 parts – usually alpha numeric. The numeric part refers to circumference of your torso while the letter part refers to cup size. This a bra size 36B means body is 36 while cup size is B.”
Bra Size Calculator
Find your perfect bra in only 2 minutes with our bra fit table
|OVER BUST (In inches)|
|CUP A||CUP B||CUP C||CUP D|
|Free size||Our free size product can fit well on bodies from size S to L|